Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wrap Up | August 2015

August has been an extremely busy month for me and that has resulted in a terrible reading month. This final month of my Summer has been the most eventful month I have had in a long time and I have next to no free time. However, it has been a great month for everything other than reading. Hopefully I can get some more reading done in September to catch up.

My Life In August...
- I spent a great week with some amazing friends at a church summer camp.
- We got two gorgeous but very energetic new puppies, who are taking up all of my time.
- I spent a great night out for dinner with loads of friends.
- One of my closest friends sadly moved about 4 hours away from me.
- I spent a nice week with one of my best friends for her birthday.
- I got to meet one of my favourite bands Union J and see them live with some great friends.

Watched In August...
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6A - 4/5
- Teen Mom OG (Teen Mom Season 5) - 3.5/5
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - 3/5
- Cheaper By The Dozen (rewatch) - 5/5
- One Tree Hill Season 3 - 4.5/5
- Mean Girls (rewatch) - 4/5

Read In August...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - 
I may have only read one book in August, and it may have been one I have already read, but it is also one of my favourite books I read in 2014. I absolutely loved Isla when I first read it, to the point where I wanted to reread it straight away. I managed to wait almost a year before rereading it, but it was just as great the second time. I have a full review of this book here. 5/5

Blogged In August...
- I listed my Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From.
- I hauled some good books I bought in July.
- I wrapped up the month of July.
- I shared my August TBR.
- I reviewed I Was Here by Gayle Forman.
- I reviewed How To Fall In Love by Cecelia Ahern.
- I reviewed Amy & Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- I reviewed Make It Count by Megan Erickson.

So that is the whole one book I read in the month of August as I was so busy looking after my two little puppies. What have you read this month?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment