Tuesday 8 December 2015

Wrap Up | November 2015

It has been a bit of a theme recently that my wrap ups contain an embarrassingly small number of read books and my November wrap up is no different. I have been really struggling with reading slumps recently but I am really hoping to read a decent amount in December, although considering how much I am working I may have no time.

My Life In November...
- I had a great night at a quiz night with some of my closest friends.
- I got a new car!! It was an early birthday present and I am in love.
- I started, and almost finished, my Christmas shopping.
- I took advantage of Black Friday (from the comfort of my sofa) for the fist time.
- I put up my Christmas tree and started to get very festive.
- I watched A LOT of Christmas movies!

Watched In November...
- A Bride For Christmas (rewatch) - 4/5
- Crazy For Christmas - 4/5
- Window Wonderland (rewatch) - 4.5/5
- Naughty Or Nice - 4/5
- Greys Anatomy Season 7 (rewatch) - 5/5
- Christmas Under Wraps - 4/5
- Christmas Oranges - 3.5/5
- Elf (rewatch) - 4/5

Read In November...

 photo November01_zps4h0igkfd.jpg

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling -
So I may have only read one book in the month of November but it was an 800 page book so I guess that's some kind of achievement. I am attempting to power my way through the last few books in the Harry Potter series in the hope of finishing it before the new year. I am really enjoying it so far, even more now that I am reading the books I have not watched the movie adaptations for, as the story is new and exciting. For some reason, though, as much as I am loving these books, something is stopping me from giving them 5 stars and I don't know what it is. 4.5/5

Blogged In November...
- I shared my October Wrap Up and Haul.

That was my month of November. What did you read in November? Have you watched any Christmas films yet?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment