Sunday 9 April 2017

Top Five | Favourite TV Shows

Recently I have been trying to incorporate things like TV and movies into this blog as I wanted to talk about more than just books sometimes. I've been sharing what I'm currently watching but I thought it might be fun to share some of my favourite shows.

Finished Series
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One Tree Hill is probably my favourite TV show of all time. I just love this show so much! I adore these characters and their friendships and relationships. 
Favourite Character: Brooke Davis
OTP: Nathan & Haley or Brooke & Julian
Favourite Friendship: Lucas & Haley
Favourite Season: 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gossip Girl is my ultimate guilty pleasure show. I binge watched the entire series in about a month, when I should have been studying, and I was completely obsessed.
Favourite Character: Blair Waldorf
OTP: Chuck & Blair
Favourite Friendship: Blair & Serena
Favourite Season: 6

Ongoing Series
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grey's Anatomy is another contender for my all time favourite show. I fell in love with this show from the first episode and will continue to love it even as all my favourite characters die. I also loved the spin-off show Private Practice.
Favourite Character: Lexie
OTP: Jackson & April
Favourite Friendship: Callie & Mark
Favourite Season: 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chicago Fire is a more recent favourite of mine. I was hooked from the first episode as firefighters and the firehouse culture fascinates me. I love PD and Med as well but Fire is definitely my favourite.
Favourite Character: Shay
OTP: Mills & Dawson
Favourite Friendship: Shay & Severide
Favourite Season: 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty Little Liars is another guilty pleasure show. I know everyone is getting fed up of this mystery being dragged out but there is part of me who doesn't want the series to end.
Favourite Character: Hanna
OTP: Caleb & Hanna
Favourite Friendship: Caleb & Toby
Favourite Season: 4

Those are my top 5 favourite TV shows, however there are plenty more shows I love. I would love recommendations based on the shows I have mentioned, I'm always looking for more shows to watch despite me ever growing list.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment