Thursday 8 February 2018

Haul | January 2018


Despite one of my 2018 goals being to cut back on my book buying, I bought some books in January. While I did manage to stick to my read 5 books before buying any physical books rule, I did purchase quite the selection of eBooks.

Your Life In My Hands by Rachel Clarke - Any kind of medical non-fiction is my kind of thing. This is the story of a junior doctor working within the NHS in England.

They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera - It's about time I read some Adam Silvera and the premise of this sounds really interesting. Two complete strangers brought together by an app spending their last day together, it sounds like it could be pretty heartbreaking.

I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - This is an adult thriller that I have heard really great things about it and it was on offer on Kindle, obviously I picked it up and obviously I know nothing about it.

Did I Mention I Need You? and Did I Mention I Miss You? by Estelle Maskame - I started this series last year and really enjoyed the first book. I'm desperate to finish the series and since the final two books were on offer, I snatched them up.

More Than This by Jay McLean - I know nothing about this book but for some reason I added it to the top of my Goodreads TBR at one point, so I must have known at some point. Again, this was on offer so I bought it.

I don't think I did too badly, I haven't thrown my cut back on book buying goal completely out the window just yet. I need to stop looking at Kindle deals, I can't resist a good £0.99 book! 

Have you read any of these books? Which ones should I read first?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment